I am just a normal woman trying to make it somehow in this world. I find that the danger is almost always closer than you think. Those closes to us, the ones who are supposed to care, do not. Money, which should not hold substance, does. People put in place to protect us, protect them self. Strangers nowadays support others more than family and the idea of love is so convoluted, it is ACTUALLY hurting people. Some people (like me), just need to restart your life.
At one point, I was so hungry for some sort of love that I took so much just to keep it. I took the words and arguments, all for the sake of having someone to love. I could not find an exit, and the mute button stopped working ages ago. I was stuck and I did not take it well. It blinded me to what was RIGHT and I lost myself, my worth, and glow to another person.
When I finally realized that I had a problem; I lost all control and power to another and I was HORRIFIED. My emotions started to bubble over and I just could not think straight. I knew I had to do something but I just did not know where to start. The walls started to close in and it became harder to breath. I felt trap, and the only way out was to completely restart my life.
But how can people “change up”?
Essentially, one must fight their very own nature to create something more or different. It is not for the faint of heart. It is for the warriors of old, because it will take the strength of a thousand men to accomplish such a task of restarting your life!
Ten Beginning Steps Towards Starting Over
- Don’t Feel Down, Give Yourself A Break: If you continue to go on, do the same things, talk about the same topics; what do you expect to change? Go on a vacation or a ‘staycation’, and take that time to RECHARGE. Getting away can help put things into perception. Plus the peace and quiet would be GREAT for the soul. So go, refuel.
- Giving Yourself Space For Healing And Letting Go: There are a lot of things and emotions that clutter your every day life, especially if you had a rough past and that weight is also dragging you down. You might want to talk to someone, MEDITATE or even try writing things down. It can help release residue energy so that we can start the process of healing. Eventually healing will turn in to letting it go.
- Clear out people, things, and commitments that don’t resonate: If you have a feeling that something is off with your ENERGY or vibe, than you should remove it from your life. If they are people in your life that does not have the best intentions towards you, remove them. They would take all you have, and give nothing in return. If you made a commitment, but you made them under duress or you do not or can not do it, DO NOT. Most times, your energy and vibes are more important. Remember, you can’t give if you are on empty.
- Ignore What Others Say And Also How They Think And Live: If you are stuck thinking about how good someone has it, or how lucky that person is, you will be blinded to the life before you. If you assume another is better because of such things, it’ll cloud your view. And if you listen to their whispers, how will you hear yourself?
- Get Spiritually Centered: Getting in touch with a religion can sometimes help someone feel calm and find answers where they need it. Sometimes, depending on a person, this means the person has to look deep within them self to find their own connection to something, like mother nature for example.
- Get Intentional: Instead of letting things go on, you NEED to put your foot down. Being intentional means you CHOOSE. You must stand up for want you want. It means saying “No” when you would say “yes” do it. It is your decision.
- Find The Purpose Behind The Pain: Finding or learning the lesson behind a hardship is very important. It can take your mind away from the initial pain and replace it with something far more valuable; purpose in life. Find your purpose, you will be ahead of the game!
- Envision The Life You Want: Having a vision of your goals are super important. It gives your mind something to FOCUS on when life gets tough. This is very important because life can throw a lot of bricks onto your path. Your vision gets you focus on the end goal. Keep dodging those potholes. You’re doing great!
- Feel The Life You Want to have: Listen to your heart and your vibes. Feel everything and release outward. Remember, what you give is what you get and that definitely includes vibes. So start storing up all that good vibration, the universe will thank you in return!
- Check the limitations and excuses at the DOOR: There are no time for excuses. At this time you are way too in this to back out! Excuses are a thing of the past, if we are to continue to grow.
Some might think “This is it, I did it!” And we did manage to do a lot more than most people can get through, so CONGRATULATIONS!
The hard part I believe, is making sure you stay on track because in this case, it’s easier to get lost detouring than staying on the main road!
BUT STAY ON THE ROAD! We’ll have FUN!